New Backup Generator in Seattle, WA
Seattle Power outages do occur, and power can go out for any number of reasons beyond anyone’s control. There have been reasons like these:
- Accidents, Snowstorms, ice storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, that can cause extensive damage to electrical poles or lines;
- Wildlife breaching a nearby transformer;
- An aging power grid or transformer stretched to capacity; or even,
- Human error by utility crew nicking an underground cable
Hi, My name is Larry From Larry’s Electric installer of home back up generators.
Licensed: Yes, I am appropriately licensed for my trade Seattle, WA including King and Snohomish County Washington
Were you one of 11,200 people that lost power in Seattle in September 2019? That was a truck that ran into the wire Learn More.
As you can see, any variety of reasons can knock out power. Seattle City Light is a great company and they work diligently to get your power restored, but they can’t redirect nature…or an errant logging truck to keep it from going out again. Your power could fail again at any time. Do you have back up?
Larry’s Electric, your neighbors here in Seattle, WA can help you with a plan. Larry offers Honeywell, Cummins and Generac generators at great prices so that your home and business stay on when the lights go out. Larry’s Electric will even help you figure what type of backup generator is best for your home or business. But no matter what type you choose, Larry’s is the company that can deliver and install your generator with the great service and prices you’ve come to expect from them.
But why should you have a backup generator? Here are a few reasons:
- Outages occur mostly during extreme weather. If your home is heated or cooled by electricity, you stand a real chance of suffering from hypothermia or heat stroke.
- Without electricity, you might miss emergency instructions concerning flooding, tornados, or any other disasters that may be heading your way.
- Your physical safety is an issue in your home or business when the lights go out. Falls and head injuries are common in the dark.
- Food safety is a hazard. Once food reaches a temperature of 40 degrees, bacteria begins to grow. Not to mention the cost of replacing the wasted food in your refrigerator.
Some people use that old portable generator when the lights go out but remember, burning fuel produces carbon monoxide and with no electricity, chances are your detectors are out too.
An outdoor generator from Larry’s Electric changes all of that. They can handle the electrical phase of setting up transfer switches to the essential part of your home that will tell the generator that the power is out. Within minutes of losing the feed, your new generator will have the lights, TV and refrigerator back on.
Larry’s Electric will handle connecting your generator to the fuel source. Natural gas, diesel or propane, Larry has the knowledge to connect it right. Larry brings the same expertise, service, and commitment to excellence to your backup generator needs as they have done to all your projects. That is because Larry has you, the customer, at the forefront. Without you, there is no Larry’s Electric.
Larry services Seattle, WA. We’ve been your trusted neighbors and friends for the last nine years and we plan to be that for many years to come. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our work ethics, our drive to continue our knowledge of the products we sell and service and in the way, we strive to meet your individual needs.
Larry’s Electric will help you see the light when the grid goes down. We’ll be there on call 24/7 to meet your needs, big or small. Our courteous, knowledgeable team will do what it takes to get the job done right. Call today for a consultation about a backup generator for your home.
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
FREE ELECTRICAL QUOTE
Do you need help with commercial electrical repair, maintenance or installation? Fill out this form to get in touch.